Kechiq invites users to view these Terms and Conditions governing the purchase of Partner products, as well as order management carried out on the platform.
1. CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS.1.1 Each order placed on www.kechiq.it implies the conclusion of a sales contract with the partner of Kechiq. KECHIQ's Partners are specifically indicated on the detail page of each individual product. Kechiq never acts as a seller.1.2 By clicking on the "Confirm Order" button, the customer places a binding order for the items held in the virtual shopping cart. Once the order has been sent, KECHIQ will send a confirmation email for the order to the customer within 24 hours. The sales contract is concluded between the KECHIQ Partner and the customer when the latter receives the order confirmation. If the customer does not receive any confirmation of the order within the time limit specified in this art. 1.2, the relative order must be understood as null. Any orders for which the customer has chosen prepayment will be automatically shipped; the contract with the Partner is deemed to have been concluded at the time of payment."1.3 KECHIQ does not assume responsibility for finding and obtaining unavailable products from other sources Kechiq is only required to deliver what is provided by its Partners. If the delivery time is expressed in days, they are considered as such all those between Monday and Friday inclusive, with the express exclusion of any public holidays.
2. PRICES, SHIPPING AND EXPRESS DELIVERY COSTS2.1 The customer is required to pay the price published on the product page when the order is shipped. The indicated price is final and inclusive of VAT, if applicable.
3. PAYMENT3.1 Kechiq accepts online payments through PayPal circuits. The charge takes place immediately.3.2 Kechiq accepts offline payments by bank transfer. In the case of payment via bank transfer, please be aware that the availability of the goods is not confirmed until the payment has been received.3.3 Bank transfer: if payment or a bank document proving payment is not received within 5 (five) working days, the order will be automatically cancelled. If you have made the transfer within the deadline but the order is cancelled, you must contact Customer Service immediately. The estimated delivery date is to be considered reliable only for SEPA transfers made online within 1 hour of the order. Otherwise, the maximum delivery date estimated will be automatically recalculated based on the day of actual receipt of payment. We do not recommend using this payment method in case of purchases related to particular events with short deadlines (e.g. holidays, birthdays, gifts, etc.).
4. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWALCustomers may withdraw from any order concerning the products of Kechiq's Partners, without giving any reason and with any statement, provided that it is explicit.4.1 Customers may withdraw from any order concerning the products of Kechiq Partners, without giving any reasons and with any statement, provided that it is explicit, within 14 days from the actual delivery of the product, or when the customer acquires physical possession of the good, pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 52 of the Italian consumer code.
Kechiq directly manages the right of withdrawal on behalf of its Partners, except for the indemnity right against the same.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, it is necessary to inform Kechiq (KECHIQ Via John Fitzgerald Kennedy no. 95, 30027 San Donà di Piave (Venice) www.kechiq.it) , as well as the Partner, of the decision to withdraw from this sales contract, by filling in the appropriate online form through the guided procedure.
KECHIQ will send a confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal in the customer's reserved area on the Kechiq website.
After exercising the right of withdrawal within the peremptory term of 14 days from the delivery of the goods, KECHIQ will proceed with the reimbursement, according to the methods indicated in section 5.
Starting from the 15th day and no later than the 100th day after delivery of the products, customers may return the products and, after inspection and vertification of their suitability, KECHIQ will issue a coupon code of the same value as the returned products, to be used again on www.kechiq.it within 12 months from the date of issue.
Keelt Group S.p.A. is the data controller that collects data through this website. It independently decides on the purposes and methods of the processing, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data. Personal data collected directly and/or through third parties by the Supplier are collected and processed in hard copy, digital and electronic form, relating to the method of processing with the purpose of registering the order and activating the procedures for execution of this contract and the necessary related communications, as well as fulfilment of any legal obligations and allowing effective management of business relations in the amount required to best complete the service requested (Art. 24, paragraph 1, point b, Legislative Decree No. 206/2005).4.2 Exceptions to the right of withdrawalAccording to Article 59 of the Italian Consumer Code, you may not request a return if you have purchased a customised product. Furthermore, from the 14th day after delivery, you may not return any ancillary products and services.
5. EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL
Following the withdrawal from this contract, Kechiq will reimburse all payments made by the buyer including delivery costs without undue delay, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day in which Kechiq's logistics department receives the product. This period is necessary to conduct appropriate inspections and verifications on the integrity of the products. The refund will be made through the same payment method used by the customer during the purchase, unless otherwise agreed. The refund may be suspended until Kechiq receives the returned products.
Products must be returned:- in the same conditions as when they were delivered;- correctly packaged in their original box (Original Kechiq Box), not ruined or damaged and equipped with all of the accessories: packaging, instruction booklet for use, labels, return seal perfectly intact in all its parts (strap and tag) - AND ALL OF THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING.- equipped with the duly completed RMA form present in the package, so as to allow identification;- without signs of use, other than those compatible with performing a normal product test - returns must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged. If the returned product does not comply with the provisions of the previous paragraph, the withdrawal shall not take effect and the cost of the return will be borne by the customer.
The customer is liable for any decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products themselves. If customer does not accept delivery of the package, and therefore expressly decides not to use all the Kechiq services and guarantees relating to the return of the package, a restocking fee of €12.00 will be deducted from the refund.
6. STANDARD WITHDRAWAL FORMThe customer who intends to withdraw from the contract must exclusively follow the appropriate online procedure on the platform atwww.kechiq.it, providing all the information requested through the ORDERS section. Customers who have not registered must contact customer service.
7. REFUNDS7.1 Refunds are credited directly to the account or payment method used at the time of purchase: by bank transfer or by crediting the PayPal account or Credit Card.7.2 Refunds do not include:- shipping costs in case of non-use of the original box (Original Kechiq Box)- the cost of the gift box and all ancillary products/services.7.3 If the return is not returned via the original Kechiq box, shipping costs of €8.00 will be deducted from the total refund.7.4 In case of return of the product purchased with coupon within the 14th day of delivery, any difference will be refunded in cash while the amount of the coupon will be refunded with a new coupon.
8. CUSTOMER SERVICEThe customer can contact KECHIQ Customer Service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org ,or via WhatsApp, on 0039 392 44 07 004, or via Facebook Messenger.
9. WARRANTY FOR PRODUCT DEFECTS AND NON-CONFORMITIES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONKechiq guarantees that the Partner applies to purchases the rules of the Italian Consumer Code regarding the warranty for defects and non-conformities of the products. Customers will therefore be granted the rights referred to in Article 130 of the Italian Consumer Code, which must be exercised within the terms set out in Article 132 of said Code.The factory warranty covers manufacturing defects attributable to the manufacturer such as malfunctioning of the movement or problems encountered in the water resistance of thewatch. The warranty does not cover the replacement of stones due to falls or bumps. The warranty does not cover the watch crystal, nor does it cover parts that may be affected by accidental damage such as falls, bumps or misuse. The warranty does not cover water damage unless a water-resistant indication is present. In these cases, repairs will be subject to a fee, except for customers who have previously purchased additional insurance from Kechiq upon purchasing the watch. For repairs not covered by a warranty, Kechiq can carry out the services requested by you at a cost that will depend on the model of the watch and the type of intervention required. These charges are quoted individually and subject to change.Do not send the original packaging as it will not be returned. It is important that the package is insured and that the watch is adequately protected for shipment. The warranty is void if repairs are carried out by unauthorised personnel and without first contacting Kechiq.If you need to avail of the warranty, Kechiq's Customer Service is at your disposal as required. Shipping costs for sending the product and returning it after repair are borne by Kechiq for the first 30 DAYS. Subsequently, you must send the product at your own expense. Repairs will be free of charge. Kechiq adheres exclusively and scrupulously to the warranty conditions established by the manufacturer.Kechiq reserves the right to verify the conditions of returned products to ascertain whether the malfunction is really due to a factory defect or other causes. Subsequently, the possibility of applying the warranty service will be determined. Furthermore, the Seller will have the right to decide whether to replace or repair the product, depending on the availability of the product and the extent of the damage. If the model is not available, it will be replaced with a watch of the same value and similar style.Warranty times take approximately 3-6 weeks depending on the availability of spare parts. Kechiq is not responsible for service centre delays.For warranty interventions exceeding 30 days, shipping to the Kechiq headquarters or a Kechiq partner service centre will be at the buyer's expense. In the event that the buyer is unable to go to a post office or to use the same shipping service, a home pick-up can be arranged for a fee of €8.00.The return shipment from the service centre will be paid by Kechiq. When the product is returned, it is essential that the customer completes the return form found inside the package and presents the Kechiq warranty card (where applicable).If the product is returned and the package is damaged because it has not been carefully packed, a restocking fee of €5.00 will be required unless the damaged package has been immediately reported to Kechiq customer service at the time of delivery.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
10.1 These Terms and Conditions are governed by Italian law and in particular by Italian Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 No. 206 Italian Consumer Code (and subsequent amendments and additions), as well as the legislation on distance contracts, and Italian Legislative Decree 9 April 2003 No. 70 relating to aspects concerning electronic commerce.
10.2 For any disputes that may arise in connection with these conditions, customers may initiate an out-of-court dispute settlement.
10.3 The Customer is also entitled to make use of the online dispute resolution procedure available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, the Customer declares to have carefully read and understood, and specifically accepted the following clauses of the General Terms and Conditions of Contract:
4. right of withdrawal; 10. applicable law.