Notice and Removal
The following "Notice and Takedown" form allows
Completing this form is the most effective way we have to proceed with the analysis of the dispute.
Once the notification is submitted, it will be immediately examined and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
For purposes of copyright infringement notifications in the United States pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
To submit infringement notifications to the appropriate office of
Or, please send a notification of U.S. copyright infringement by email to legal@
• signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property;
• indication of the intellectual property which is the subject of the alleged infringement;
• indication and location of the allegedly infringing material on
• name, address, telephone number and email address of the intellectual property owner;
• a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the notifier has good faith in believing that the material is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent or the law;
• a statement attesting to the accuracy of the information provided in the notification and, under penalty of perjury, also attesting to the notifier's authorization to file a complaint on behalf of the copyright owner